iPhone 11 Pro - Custom Made
- We customize your case with your own design/photo/artwork.
- If you choose text, you can place it in the input field below.
- Simply upload your image above. You can upload up to 3 images. Correct file types are: jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp, tiff, pdf, ai, cdr en eps.
- Handling time is 1-2 business days and shipping time depends on the method you choose (+/- 5 – 7 days in US & Canada, 7 – 10 days in Europe).
If you are having difficulties uploading your image/artwork, you can simply send it to email@example.com with order ID after you complete your order.
These beautiful and innovative Wooden Smartphone Cases are handmade and designed in Florida. The OTTO Phone Cases are of excellent quality and offer good protection to your precious Smartphone. These Custom Made Phone Cases offer you the option to have your own Phone case designed by us by means of a laser engraving or a UV color print. This can be a logo with, or without text, a Color Photo, a Poem or Illustration, all is possible. The Covers come in a wide variety of Woods, including natural Cherry Wood, Black Bamboo, or White Rosewood.
Features of Custom Made OttoCases:
- Natural and durable wood surface
- Enhanced rubber bumper to hold your phone
- Metal plate inserted to be used with magnet holders
- SIM card and PIN removal tool compartments
- High-quality polycarbonate unique visual
- 4 sided shock absorbance bumper
- 26 feet/8 meters drop tested
- High edges for screen protection
- Easy use and soft buttons
- Enlarged easy access charging port, headphones, speaker hole
- Engraved or color printed designs on wood surface
- Endless design options (800+ currently and increasing)
- Universal cases that fit on multiple smartphones
- Curved stylish wood edges
- Variety of wood types among Bamboo, Cherry, Walnut, Rosewood
- Color coded cases such as natural wood, black, white
By sending your artwork you, as the purchaser, affirm that you are the rightful owner, and agree to assume any and all liability resulting from copyright or patent infringements. House of Bamboo reserves the right to deny any artwork that could potentially break copyright or trademark laws.